Saturday 25 August 2012

Work and post!

So, for a Saturday getting finished at 2pm is good going! We only had 5 dogs and 1 cat in so it was actually quite relaxed. Some of the dogs were fidgety but over all it was quite a good day!
Me and Jasbear went on a walk down the field this morning as it looked like it was going to piss it down (it always does the day after I flea him :| ) so I put his little red coat on as I didn't want his flea treatment to wash off! It's a little bit short for him length and height wise, but it did the job haha

Little Red Riding Poodle
 
When I got home I was surprised with a nice little pile of poat (Really Royal Mail, have you just been saving it up for me?)
FINALLY GOT MY BISHOP BURTON INFO PACK! That means Uni is really happening guys, which means my life is gonna get REAL scary and busy from the 6th of September. I'm just so excited! However, I have til the 6th September to get my Student Finance Entitlement letter back and to Bishop Burton or else I have to pay £1000 upfront for my course until I present them my entitlement. My family don't really have £1k lying around to throw around like that, sorry SFE! But what's Uni without a little bit of stress, ey?
 
 
 

Also, Jasper's new dog tag came! We ordered it in May but the girl who runs the business AND makes the tags has had a hell of a time with all the orders she's had alongside having a life. I don't mind waiting as long as I have for it as it's soo worth the money!

Isn't it pretty? It's so pretty!

Finally, I received the eBay item that I won. The first item I bid on and I won it!

As today was pay day, I'm looking into more things I can spend my money on (including Jasper's harness and maybe a new quilted jacket! I've already ordered him a hi-viz coat off eBay. Oops) or I might ACTUALLY decide to save for once!
Ciao guys!

C&J x

No comments:

Post a Comment