Sunday 26 August 2012

BoringBoringBoring

Another boring Sunday.
Jasper was poorly last night, he was sick a few times so we've done bot all. I had chinese last night and watched X-Factor snuggled up on the sofa which was quite nice. Today however, we only took a short walk and then came home and chilled out.

My brother came round with my 2 young nieces so it was a bit hectic and Jasper wasn't all that keen! Once they left I took Jasper out for another walk down through the woods and into the football field and for a bit of a run and sniff. I saw a German Shepherd and became a bit unsure as I thought it was the one we've had trouble with before but it wasn't, it was a lovely girl that we've met before. We had a bit of a chat to the owners then set off home.

He's now currently feeling a lot better trying to greed Oreo's off my dad - without any luck. He had Cesar for tea. Bad owner giving bad food, but the way I see it, it's like me having a chinese, so why not treat him every so often! We're gonna laze on the sofa and watch Beauty and the Beast then get back to some normality walk and training-wise tomorrow if his tummy's better.

Oh! I almost forgot, me neighbour's went to Flamingo Land and brought me back an early birthday present!

Jasper looks unimpressed with Mini-Jasper
 
Mini Jasper



Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment