Wednesday 22 August 2012

A not-so-good day

I've been having a nice morning catching up on all my followers blogs and doing a bit of playing/training with Jasper. I took a couple of videos so I'll try and upload them (our training one is a bit dire as we're both a bit distracted).

However, Jasper's been a bit down recently and he seems quite unhappy. A couple of weeks ago we found out my dad's not well, today we got some results back today and it's not good news. I think that's why J-Dog's been a bit subdued and why training for his Silver Citz hasn't gone too well - I think he's picking up on the mood in the house and while I don't feel too different to how I usually do, I'm obviously giving of a stressy vibe. I think we're gonna leave his GC after this course (hopefully he'll pass, but I'm doubtful) and concentrate more on agility or flyball which the training is a bit more lighthearted and fun.
His Silver Citizen test is next week but I might see if Fiona can assess us tonight if he does well as I don't want to turn up next week and fail because of a change in the mood.

So we're not having an interesting, long walk today, just chilling out and a few short training sessions to keep him in the zone until he gets his hotdogs tonight (bad, but he loooooves hotdogs!)

Bye guys, enjoy your day!

C&J x

No comments:

Post a Comment