Sunday 12 August 2012

Well, over the past 2 days my life has been marginally more exciting than usual.
Work yesterday was a breeze (for once!) as my two employers were in Bournemouth showing their dogs so there were only 3 of us in to groom. Usually its manic and I'm stressed to hell but we managed it without any major problems. Hurrah!

However last night I was hounded by a friend to venture to Durham for a night out (I never go on nights out). So, despite hating nightclubs as I don't drink and there's far too many lairy idiots, I decided to show my face. I was still home and in bed by 12 though. Wiiild life for a 19 year old!

Today, although it's Sunday has made a considerable dint in my bank account as I did something I rarely do - buy clothes! I also had to endure suit shopping for the first time with my boyfriend. He's worse than me for making decisions about styles/colours and he takes twice as long in the changing room (should I worry?). It took nearly half an hour just to decide between two different sizes of the same suit - I can honestly say I won't be going suit shopping with him again soon.

So now I'm chilling out in my garden with the pooch at my side. I'm desperate to take him for a walk but it's a little on the warm side for him so he'll have to hang on until later so he doesn't overheat - one flaw with black wooly dogs!



A bit blurry but on a walk with his cool coat



Feeling the wind through his hair




Getting creative and excited to start my course next month!


Plus, an old photo of Jasper post-bath and pre-groom

No comments:

Post a Comment